- There will be No Deliveries conducted on Friday 25th December 2020, & Friday 1st January 2021.
- All Metropolitan Bulk Pick-ups conducted on Thursday 24th December 2020 and Thursday 31st December 2020 as usual.
- Should you require a Metropolitan Bulk Pickup on Saturday 26th December 2020, Sunday 27th December 2020 or Monday 28th December 2020, please ensure you confirm this with our Logistics Supervisor, Ahmed, on Thursday 24th December 2020. The same will apply for the following week for Saturday 2nd January 2021 or Sunday 3rd January 2021 please ensure you confirm this with our Logistics Supervisor, Ahmed, on Thursday 31st December 2020 & Confirming by email to firstname.lastname@example.org this includes regular pick-ups to confirm pallet or carton quantities – these will incur a public holiday surcharge.
- If you are supplying stock to us on Thursday 24th December 2020 for deliveries on either Saturday 26th December, Monday 28th December 2020 or Tuesday 29th December please ensure you complete separate manifest for each day with the date in the . The same applies for the following week for stock supplied to us on Thursday 31st December for deliveries either on Saturday 2nd January or Monday 4th January 2001. Stock must also be put on separate pallets and clearly marked the delivery days required.
- Please ensure any deliveries over the Christmas & New Year’s period are open NORMAL trading hours – Any reissues due to early closures will incur a second delivery fee and a return charge to the depot on top of the original delivery charge.
- Suppliers please provide us with a contact name and number for your company in the event that we need to contact you if we have any issues with deliveries, especially over the public holidays and weekends.
Our warehouse will be open to receive goods:
Thursday 24th December – 7am – 7pm
Friday 25th December – CLOSED
Saturday 26th December – 7am-7pm
Sunday 27th December – 12noon – 7pm
Monday 28th December – 7am-7pm
Tuesday 29th December – 7am-7pm
Wednesday 30th December – 7am – 7pm
Thursday 31st December – 7am-7pm
Friday 1st January – CLOSED
On behalf of Cold Xpress Management and staff, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you, your staff and families, a
Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Prosperous New Year.
We look forward to continuing our business partnership with you throughout