- There will be No Deliveries conducted on Good Friday, Friday 19th April, Easter Monday 22nd April & Anzac Day 25th April 2019.
- On Thursday 18th April 2019 – Metropolitan and Country deliveries as per schedule plus Friday’s Dedicated Frozen deliveries
- On Saturday 20th April 2019 – Metropolitan and Country deliveries as per our Friday’s chilled delivery schedule only. No Dedicated Frozen deliveries will be conducted.
- On Friday 26th April 2019 – Metropolitan and Country deliveries as per our schedule.
- On Saturday 27th April 2019 – we will be conducting deliveries as per schedule, plus Canberra, Hay, Gippsland 4 & Wagga Runs.
- All pick-ups will be conducted on Thursday 18th April and Wednesday 24th April as usual.
- Any pick-ups required on Monday 22nd April or Thursday 25th April 2019 will need to be booked “IN WRITING” to email@example.com, then confirmed (by phone) with our Transport Co-ordinator Stacey. Any requested pick up on these days will incur a public holiday surcharge.
- All manifests MUST be sent separately, and match pallets received.
- All deliveries received into Cold Xpress depot prior to Easter and Anzac Day, MUST be on separate pallets and clearly labelled date of delivery
- Please ensure any deliveries over the Easter and Anzac Day period are open NORMAL trading hours – Any reissues due to early closures will incur a second delivery fee and a return charge to the depot on top of the original delivery charge.
Our warehouse will be open for deliveries:
Friday 19th April – 4pm onwards
Saturday 20th April 2018 – close at 2pm
Monday 22nd April 2019 – 6am onwards
Thursday 25th April 2019 – 1pm onwards
HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE EASTER