- There will be No Deliveries conducted on Wednesday 25th December 2019 or Wednesday 1st January 2020.
- Country Frozen deliveries for Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th December will be conducted on SATURDAY 21st December, the following week will be the same with all Country Frozen deliveries for Monday 30th December & Tuesday 31st December will be conducted on SATURDAY 28th December 2019.
- All pick-ups will be conducted on Tuesday 24th December 2019 and Tuesday 31st December 2019 as usual.
- Any pick-ups required on Thursday 26th December 2019 will need to be booked “IN WRITING” to firstname.lastname@example.org, then confirmed (by phone) with our Transport Co-ordinator Brian. Any requested pick up on this day will incur a public holiday surcharge.
- All manifests MUST be sent separately, and match pallets received.
- All deliveries received into Cold Xpress depot prior to Christmas or New Year’s Eve, MUST be on separate pallets and clearly labelled date of delivery
- Please ensure any deliveries over the Christmas & New Year’s period are open NORMAL trading hours – Any reissues due to early closures will incur a second delivery fee and a return charge to the depot on top of the original delivery charge.
- Our warehouse will be open for deliveries:
- Thursday 26th December 2019 – 9am onwards
- Saturday 21st December 2019 – close at 2pm
- Wednesday 1st January 2020 – 5pm onwards
- Thursday 2nd January 2020 – 9am onwards
On behalf of Cold Xpress Management and staff, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you, your staff and families, a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Prosperous New Year.
We look forward to continuing our business partnership with you throughout 2020, and beyond!!